Sunday, November 7, 2010

Compensating


I love my husband! There are so many things to love about him. One thing that I've come to appreciate is his weekend tradition of fixing Coco-Wheats and sharing it with the children. Although this particular choice lacks any real nutritional value -- and I strongly oppose it as an acceptable breakfast "food" -- I love that he and the children have this special treat together. They're building memories while giving me a break.


I poked a little fun of this on Facebook yesterday, so today I thought that I should make up for it. I did a little brainstorming and came up with a very yummy breakfast idea for this morning:

Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage

Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Sausage

Roasted Vegetables & Feta on Eggs Over-Easy

Blackberry Chantilly with Fresh Wheat Biscuits 

And a good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment