Friday, October 14, 2011

Feeling Mediocre/Blogging-Sewing Envy


It's been a long time since I've had anything to share for Sew & Tell, but I still faithfully check in to see what's new with Amy and her friends.

I'm so jealous of all who attended this fabulous event. Amy blogs about her experience here.
I must find a way to qualify to attend the next time.

Reading about the great time Amy had at the summit made me reconsider something I've been resisting since 2002. I had gone through burn-out from quilting (perhaps because I'm a novice), and I vowed not to even consider quilting again until 2004.
Well, what year is it now?...

Anyway, Amy has inspired me to pursue mini quilts as an option. They seem like they'd be much less stressful. I like small projects that can be completed quickly. I think mini quilts may be the solution for me.

My project wish list just keeps growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment