Thursday, February 3, 2011

Recent Discoveries


While checking a cookie recipe link from a friend, I discovered this terribly enticing sandwich. Just two pages of Julie's blog made me wish we were neighbors. I've suggested to the children that we eat exclusively from Julie's repertoire for a month.




On a very different note, I happened upon this yesterday. I can relate to Sheri's struggle determining which books to pack on her family's RV tour around the country. It was challenging for our family to decide which cookbooks, reference books, literature, etc., to take with us to Moçambique when we moved there in the summer of 2009. Sheri gives insight into how to choose the essentials, as well as how to translate each on-the-road experience into "school", while taking full advantage of all that our diverse country has to offer. I plan to visit her blog often. She's living one of my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment