Thursday, December 15, 2011

Now, Why Didn't I Think of That?

Three-generation apron set; thanks to my girls for modeling

I've been making aprons for several years, and it never occurred to me that I should make a matching set for my girls, or my girls and me, or my girls and my mom and me.

I still haven't done it.

But my friend, Peaches -- for whom I made this project in the spring, and this project just recently (with a matching laptop sleeve) -- asked me to make a set of aprons for her to wear with her daughter and granddaughter on her next visit.
Oh, how I wish that I could be a fly on the wall of their kitchen to observe all the cuteness.

Except that I'd get swatted.

At least, that's what I'd do if I saw a fly on the wall of my kitchen.

I think that this technically qualifies as a Craft Book Challenge post, since it's my variation of a design in one of my magazines, and I haven't posted for Liesl's challenge in quite a while.
Maybe I'm stretching it...


No comments:

Post a Comment