Friday, December 16, 2011

This Has Been a Good Week!


I've been on a roll this week. I had fallen behind in my menu planning and grocery shopping, but I ironed that all out early this week. It feels nice to be on track again.

My workout schedule has drastically improved after a long rut. I feel energized again (and my clothes are fitting better).

There are oodles of reasons to give thanks and praise to the Lord for His many blessings. I could go on, but these are just a couple of highlights.

Adding to the list are a few sewing projects that I tackled this week. I sent these off in the mail to my friend in Pennsylvania, and I managed to get this ready just in time for the giveaway.

A friend in North Carolina really liked the Nook bag I made for Gabriela. Her daughter saw it and asked for a similar one, but wanted it to be larger. So, my friend asked me to make a messenger bag for her daughter.

I sent her some photos of some fabric choices, and here's what she chose:


I decided to use the elephant print on the back to break up the dots.


Morgan does good work with her iPhone photos. I can't pull this off like she can. I hope to have my camera back very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment